Register Online (from 1 August 2018)
All registrations must be completed ONLINE at LANSW On-line System prior to 3 Sep 2018.
Complete the following 3 forms and hand them in on Registration Day.
If registering for the first time bring either a birth certificate or current passport for each child. Your username/password will be generated automatically.
If Re – registering, your username/password will be sent prior via email.
Things to Consider:
- Age Groups have changed! It is now based on age turning in the year of registration. Work out the Age Group for you child using the Age Groups table.
- Once your child turns 3 they can participate in play training and gross motor activities – more..
- Uniforms are compulsory and can be purchased on Registration Day – more..
- U13 – U17 athletes already registered with Athletics NSW can register with Little Athletics at a reduced rate. Register Online and complete the Dual Registration brochure. Bring both to Registration Day.
- Yes, you can register on any of the competition days or by arranging with the Registrar.
Can we try before committing:
Yes, at no charge, but only once. You will need to complete the Trialist Details form for insurance purposes and be properly attired (joggers, hat, sunblock, drink bottle).
Awards and Centre Records are not applicable.
Registration Fees ( have increased )
|Tiny Tots||$115 per athlete|
|U6-U17||$160 for first athlete|
|$150 for second athlete*|
|$140 for third athlete*|
|$130 for fourth athlete*|
|$120 for fifth and subsequent athletes*|
* provided athletes register at the same time as their siblings.
|Visitors||There is no charge for visiting athletes registered at another Centre or Club|
Centre Registration Contact
Fiona Sandeman – firstname.lastname@example.org OR 0488 145 092