Centre Uniform is compulsory and must be worn at all competition days.
All centre competition uniforms must be purchased online from Sports Magic. Samples are available to try for size at Registration Pack Collection day or on any Saturday morning. Be sure to select CLUB DELIVERY to avoid paying a $10 delivery charge.
The optional Club T-Shirt is available for order and can be worn by athletes, age managers, parents and all supporters. Note – The shirt cannot be worn for external competition.
How to Order
- Go to https://www.sportsmagic.com.au/clubs/athletics/hornsby-district-little-athletics/
- Choose your item: Female = Crop Top or Racer Back; Male = Singlet Top; Tiny Tots = Tots T-shirt
- Select Size: Size samples will be available on Registration Pack Collection Day Sunday or any Saturday morning
- Select “Club Pick Up” Delivery
- Uniforms will be ready for pick up at Pennant Hills Oval from Saturday 24th October, or within 2 weeks of your purchase after that date
- Black shorts or tights purchase your own (with minimal logos) We have a small amount of stock at the oval
- The Racer Singlet is a tight fit. If you prefer a looser garment, go up a size. Ironically the Tiny Tots T-shirts are a generous fit.
- If item is showing OUT OF STOCK – Select BACK ORDER and item will arrive within approximately 4 weeks.
- Whilst you wait for your new uniform, any comfortable athletic clothing can be worn, but please pin the Registration Number and Age Patches onto clothing.
- Black Shorts can be purchased from any retailer, so long as logos are discrete. We have a small stock of athletic shorts available for purchase at the oval.
IMPORTANT: Correct placement of Registration number, age patch and sponsor patch
These items must be attached to the front of all Centre uniforms before an athlete competes. The sponsor’s name and red line surrounding numbers on the registration and age patch must be visible and are not to be cut off.
|REGISTRATION NUMBER to be attached in the middle front, just below logo on the Singlet, or at the lowest point on the Crop Top.|
|AGE PATCH is to be attached on the upper left front of the Singlet. With the Crop Top the Age Patch is to be attached at the lowest point on front left leg of the lycra pants or athletic shorts.|
|SPONSOR PATCH is to be attached on the upper right side of the singlet or crop top.|
U12+ who register with ANSW (see Seniors Tap regarding Dual registration for information) will receive a different number for senior events. This number should be kept safe and used when representing a senior club.
Footwear is compulsory – Shoes are compulsory for all events.
U7-U10 athletes: U7-U10 athletes are not permitted to wear spikes and athletes in these age groups should wear cross-trainers or waffle shoes.
U11-U17 athletes: Shoes with metal spikes are optional and can be worn by athletes in the U11-U17 age groups only.
Note – Nike Vaperfly and equivalent ‘supershoes’ should not be worn in athletics events. World Athletics regulations impose an immediate ban on any shoe with a sole thicker than 40 millimeters (mm) or shoes that contains more than one plate.
Shoes with metal spikes are optional and can be worn by athletes in the U11-U17 age groups only. Spikes of various type and size can be purchased from our uniform shop on any Centre competition day.
Safety is very important when an athlete wishes to compete in ‘spiked shoes’ eg. in a sprint event, an athlete must carry their shoes to their event, put their shoes on at the start, and removed them at the finish line after the race. Please note: only Tartan Spikes are allowed on the Long Jump Track.